I woke up this morning feeling so miserable. >Sigh<
"What's wrong with me?" I thought.
Mmmm .... maybe I was badly affected by the rude customer I served last evening.
I hate the 'not so rich' and 'not so poor human' who looked down on senior working in supermarket or low salaried job. They think so highly of themselves just because of the huge purchases they make. Talk so rude and their facial expression clearly shows "you are low class people". Can't even use words like please; thank you. I always believe somewhere, somehow, this rude customer will get the same treatment upon herself one day.
My cash sales does not tally last night. >Sigh<
You see, I am a perfectionist and afraid to make mistake. I cannot get over it immediately and this fear of mistake again would last couple of days. Perhaps, age is really catching up and I cannot multi-task now.
I get anxious easily when stressed and fumbled a lot. There was one incident where a customer scolded me for being slow as he was already running late.
Being new to this job, searching for the product barcode takes time. However, this customer who clearly has no empathy, chided me for taking too long to find it. He scolded me as if I am his maid! His ranting made me 'super' nervous and stressed! I kept doing the wrong thing and forgot to bag his purchases! Another round of scolding from him! I was on the verge of blurting out "FU damn it".
>Sigh<
My colleagues always said "customer is always right" but I do not agree to this. These two encounters clearly shown that this statement is wrong.
People nowadays do not know what is 'respect'. >Sigh<😔
Well, I have to move on! Life is too short for regrets! 😁
No comments:
Post a Comment