Saturday, June 11, 2022

Broken Heart Again

 I kept telling myself not to cry but I can't help it

😭. My tears fell like rain 🌧️. I missed U son.
I can only watch U from far, your back moving further away from me.
I am scared to call U. Afraid that U will feel irritated when I start talking to U. I also afraid and scared that your body language will hurt my heart once again just like the other day.
I was really looking forward to see U tonight but I chose to avoid U because I don't want to be hurt again. It's a terrible feeling!
I missed U so much, Son. Hopefully one day we can be happy as a family again. Don't take too long for that day to come okay.

No comments:

Hope For The Best

 It break my heart to see you suffering so much set back hunting for a job.  Seeing you suffer in silence but still pretending to be alright...