Never realised you hated us so much. Can't even bear to talk to us for 5minutes and just wanted to get out of our house hurriedly.
Although you were not rude but your body language speaks out loud. We old folks felt it.
I thought we are living in harmony and we don't argue nor have any differences. We speaks out frankly.
So it is not a myth that parents will lose a son after he has a wife.
I'm very upset and cried over it. But I tell myself move on and don't expect them to care for us and attend our funeral.
32 years of relationship gone just like that.
Perhaps it's our fault for not nurturing you to have strong bond with parents and we failed to teach you the importance of kinship.
Sorry Son, it's our greatest mistake and deeply regret it.
Take care and we will not bother you anymore. Not to mention seeing our grand daughter or grand son.
But if you still have a heart for your parents, do call us once in a blue moon. We will be happy to hear your voice though.
Love you
forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment